Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just life...


Greetings from the stix! (I mean the studio.) This is the work-out/writing lyrics room. Well, it's just where I hang out and write cause every where else has such dim lighting I can't read my own writing. (but it does set a nice mood...)
Been hangin' in Knoxville for a few days now, Seth just finished drums yesterday. Today D. starts on guitars. I just hang around and alternately think about lyrics and watch Star Wars. :)

Meet Travis. He's our producer. He's pretty funny but he's good. Really good. We're writing and re-writing and changing and cutting and adding. I think since this will be our 3rd record on Tooth and Nail we're all way less protective, way more ready to tear it up and do it better.

This is Travis' backyard. It's gorgeous. When it warms up (it seems that we bring the snow and cold wherever we go...) he said we could hang in the hot tub and grill out. Yeah.

Just a day in the life... now to think up some good song lyrics about justice.

Blessings!
LM

No comments:

Post a Comment